Artadia's Fiscal Sponsorship Program – Rolling Application
Artadia's recently launched Fiscal Sponsorship program is a resource offered to all Artadia Awardees, extending the benefits of the Award with an opportunity for independent artists and small organizations to solicit tax-deductible donations and apply for funding opportunities. Through this sponsorship, Artadia offers its 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status to Awardees thereby allowing them to access grant opportunities that may only be open to non-profit organizations.
- Application is open to all Artadia Awardees with a U.S. Tax Identification Number (TIN), and/or small organizations with an EIN where Awardee is affiliated, regardless of location.
- Individual artist projects and/or small organizations (comprising at least one Artadia Awardee) will be considered.
- A budget minimum of $20,000, with funds already pledged. Applicants will be required upload an expense and income budget (that balance out to $0).
- Projects must demonstrate artistic aim or vision and organizations should ideally be community-oriented. Please note that applications are not judged by artistic quality or merit.
- Applications will be accepted and selected on a rolling basis, at Artadia’s discretion.
ARTADIA'S FISCAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM OFFERINGS:
- Access to large-scale funding opportunities from foundations or corporate funders that are usually restricted to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations.
- The ability to offer individual donors the incentive of tax-deductible donations.
- A custom profile of your project or emerging organization on Artadia's website as a fiscally sponsored project.
- Intake of online donations via a website portal with a payout system of earnings that are automatically distributed on a monthly basis.
- Artadia will oversee contributed and earned income and provide basic accounting oversight.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with a four-week review timeline. Artadia staff will reach out regarding the status of your application within this time frame.
- There is no fee to apply for Artadia's Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
- Artadia has a graduated administrative fee structure that ranges from 2-4% based upon the number of transactions and the size of the project budget. The fee will be determined after your application has been reviewed internally by staff.
- There is also a one-time $100 contract fee and a $50 annual renewal fee.